Friday, November 21

Longshan Temple 11.22



I've been to this temple a few times, it's a famous one in Taiwan. There are always lots of people and last Sunday there was a huge fashion show and people crowded around to watch. The place has really developed since I first came here a few years back when Paul and I came for a short vacation. There are a few markets in the area, actually I think it's just one big market.
I remember it was pretty hot then but that was October. It has been a little cool here lately but today it's warmed up nicely to 28 degrees! That's more like the weather I came here for!

1 comment:

Crystal Slagman-Anjema said...

Well Dave, It's snowing in Canada, and the weather here is also VERY chilly, rainy and hail of course, a bit of wet snow last night. So, all I have to say is enjoy that weather of yours, make all of us jealous! Good to hear that you're going back to Thailand in january! Crazy that next week is the first of december!