Sunday, November 2

Ying-ge, Taiwan 11.2


The weather is still pretty hot. Went out with John today to a place outside of Taipei called Ying-he. To be honest, all places in Asia look the same after a while but a few areas are a bit quiter and seem to have more fresh air. We stopped at this place that reminded me a bit of Insadong in Seoul. They had a lot of pottery shops and this one place gives you some dishes after you eat there. I had a bowl of spicy noodles and got to take home a nice bowl.
There were also quite a few violinists, mostly young girls playing and trying to fill up their violin cases with coins...I should have thrown in a few now that I think about it...they were pretty good.

1 comment:

Rink said...

Yeah, you are a cheap prick.

Sounds like you're doing really well over there. Definitely hope I get the chance to check it out with you someday soon.

-Ryan