Wednesday, September 17

Rain's Over 9.17


The rain has stopped and now it's back to hot muggy weather. I don't mind though, it's much better than the rain. On Sunday, I met with a couple of girls and we talked about life and drank and ate lots of food. I told them a lot of stories about my past life in Korea and some past relationships. They seemed quite interested in them...

The past weekend in Taiwan was the Moon Festival but because of the typhoon, a lot of the festivities and bbqs were cancelled and put off until this coming weekend. So, I'll be going to a bbq this weekend in Taoyuan so looking forward to going to another city and trying some different food. Most important though, getting some pictures with my new camera so I don't have to take pictures inside of wine bottles slowly emptying...

1 comment:

tonight at noon said...

looks like they have better wines over there, too... nothing but overpriced bullshit here... :)