Saturday, September 20

September BBQ 9.20


Got up pretty early this morning...glad there are so many Starbucks around but found a good coffee in a can that competes with a latte grande.
Had a coffee then I met Ariel and we got on the shuttle bus with some other people from her company. We headed to Tauyuan County where there was a huge park where people go in groups to have bbqs. After eating some food for a few hours, I met a couple of Filipino dudes who were still enjoying some food but also had some cold beers. I moved to that table and enjoying the sun, had a few Tsingtaos and thought it was a much better atmosphere than last weekend...
On the way back, the bus stopped at a light just long enough for me to get this woman showing me the bird, though I'm sure not on purpose...

1 comment:

Ariel said...

It's been my honor to see my name listed on it.
Wow~this picture you put on is a little orz....