Thursday, October 2

European Nights! 10.2


Watching football live European football is fantastic, much better if you're actually in Europe though. Getting up at 2:30 in the morning is just not the same, although I actually woke up earlier to catch the BBC commentators and interviews before the matches. Then was lucky that they showed the Liverpool-PSV game! I thought I would be really tired today at work but it was a great day thanks to a great win by Liverpool, the 1st goal by Kuyt, Keane getting his first goal for Liverpool and then Gerrard scoring a rocket for his 100th! A memorable game and one for the trivia buffs later...

And....I could end up having an extended holiday! I was told today that my work permit is all ready after 2 months of waiting. My visa was extended a few weeks ago but today I found out that I might have to leave the country and get my residence visa before coming back. A little more complicated than that but that is basically the story of my life this past year. I have a few choices, Hong Kong or Macau. The thing is, HK is expecting a typhoon Monday and Tuesday is a National holiday there. Next Friday in Taiwan is also a National holiday so if I'm allowed to wait it out and leave next Thursday, I hope to be on my way to Thailand for an extended weekend! I'll find out more tomorrow.....

No comments: